What should my first dessert challenge be?

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Excited and Terrified!

As the title states, I am excited and terrified all at the same time! I have been working my way around the kitchen for a while now, and I am actually getting super good at it. However, when I decided to attach some responsibility to it, like this blog, I suddenly became terrified. What if I am not interesting to these people? What if I epically fail at a particular recipe? Am I going to disappoint people if I don't make something interesting enough? Worse yet, what if nobody cares at all?!
So here I am, calling out to the cyber world. I want to be challenged! I want you to hit me with your best shot. I will take any and all suggestions. Do you LOVE a particular weird vegetable? I want to know and I will stick it in a recipe. Do you have a recipe from your great great grandmother that is impossible to make? I would love the recipe and I will try to do Nana proud! I will even let you be my reviewer:) I will totally cook you dinner (or dessert or a snack or whatever). I am so excited to try this and embark on this adventure, hopefully with all of you out there reading this!

1 comment:

  1. I can relate how adding responsibility to something kinda takes the fun out of it, but you have been doing great. I think this is a good piece to use as an intro on your portfolio.

    ReplyDelete