What should my first dessert challenge be?

Monday, June 20, 2011

TEASER!!! Coming tomorrow!

I am making a meal tomorrow that I am so excited to share with you! For the main course I am preparing a traditional Irish Corned Beef with cabbage, potatoes, and carrots. I will also be making homemade breadsticks. Then for dessert, I will be making Creme Brulee. I have never made the creme brulee before, so I cannot wait to try it. Check in tomorrow night or Wednesday to see my recipes and more about my adventure.

2 comments:

  1. I will definitly check back to see how the Creme Brulee turns out. I've always liked it, but have never made it myself. Maybe now is the time, or at least after you tell me how. As far as the portfolio goes, I think you should include a description of all of your dishes and how much your family has enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with Creme Brulee! i hate sweets but cant resist it. Cant wait for this recipe!

    ReplyDelete